November 29, 2006

Nerdiness




You Are 56% Nerdy



You may be a bit surprised with this score, but your more of a closet nerd than an actual nerd.

Stop denying your inner nerd! You're truly dorkier than you think.

How Nerdy Are You?
On the heels of being outed as the person who uses pixels to describe bee size....I probably should score higher but I don't currently own a chemistry set though I have always wanted one and buy them for my children. (I can see them in their college years "my geek mom wanted to live her life through me so she bought me a chemistry set and left me alone to see what would happen. I was a disappointment to her because I failed to do anything outside the instructions on the box." (no, my kids couldn't disappoint me in this way but kids say the darndest things as the saying goes. I do buy chemistry sets, but typically only on request and we have all been disappointed that they don't do the cool things you imagine. )


2 comments:

Friends of Fanchong said...

If you ever feel the need to salve your maternal conscience when it comes to turning your kids into geeks try Uncle Tungsten by Oliver Sacks. He had me convinced that no child should grow up without the joy of a chemistry set (ideally one that makes thinsg go bang and stuff).

TW said...

Now on reserve at the library! Thanks.