August 15, 2006

Wolverine-claw temporary piercings

A string of links is included for you in case you need more info...Boing Boing was intense enough for me.

Boing Boing: Wolverine-claw temporary piercings: " I'm guessing that they're a little impractical around the house and on the toilet, but they're probably good conversation-starters at church and such Link (via Warren Ellis) "

Maybe since they are suggested as good conversation starters at church, they would work well at Blogher07 for folks who report trouble starting conversations. (link to Blogher conf. wiki)
They might make blogging difficult though. Hmm...but that would give you more time to converse. (and you wouldn't care if you had trouble getting a connection.)

2 comments:

Emsxiety said...

I will NOT be showing this to my daughter!

Emsxiety said...

I lied, she liked it!