July 28, 2006

Sweet Simplicity

Sweet Simplicity is one of the sponsors of Blogher. This means: Sweet Simplicity next to the coffee. I don't do artificial sweetner.at. all. But it was sitting there. All natural. And geez, they are sponsoring so I will try anything once, especially if it is free.

It is so good. You really can't tell the difference between it and sugar. REALLY. I love it. I need it.

I need real coke made with it now. Coffee with it is perfect! So thanks for the samples Sweet Simplicity. GOOD STUFF!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I loathe their website. I hate when people try to fancy up their site with Flash and take the control out of my hands. I want to click when I want to click. Hrumph.

Anyway, thanks for the tip. I'll look for the sweetener in stores. Grumble, grumble, grumble, even though I loathe their site. Hey, have I said how much I often loathe Flash? ;)

Glad you're having fun! Your fancy shoes are cute.

TW said...

Ha, the website is bad. Not as bad as the coke rewards website (maybe because I didn't go far because firefox nicely didn't display the flash for me)I thought I had even mentioned in the post.

Thanks for the shoe compliment and stopping by.

skeet said...

I got free samples of Sweet Simplicity in the mail recently (from the WalMart freebie site, I think.) Can't taste it at all, hrrrruuuuuuuumph! I have the same problem with Nutrasweet, so it's something with my tastebuds I guess, though I've heard that some other people have the same problem.