February 07, 2006

Carnival Of The Feminists

The Eighth Carnival Of The Feminists (can you believe there have been eight?!) is up and running at Gendergeek. As usual, it is a bumper crop of great writing and interesting topics!

I did slide one in there...my little ramble about being a geek. (no, I am not talking about all of them!)

Welcome all Carnival visitors.

Forgive me for not writing much about feminism lately, especially the absence of a Betty Freidan post. I wanted to, but the words are still missing for me to speak on her and her life. Ok, well, not completely missing but not helped by the fact that so many did such a wonderful job.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

nelle said...

Link would not format... lets do it this way...

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/
editorial_opinion/oped/articles/
2006/02/07/the_woman_warrior/