November 06, 2006

Wisdom Sharing for Health

I just learned that you can help others by sharing 1 piece of health wisdom at OrganizedWisdom.com. Of course, I didn't learn that you can help others by sharing your health stories and tips. I have known that for years. I mean, isn't that how everyone learned about bee stings and menstrual cramp relief. Even bigger, don't you learn more from the stories of folks who have actually been where you are with the same problems than you do from the doctor or the usual web site with just "expert" info. I can tell you that no picture of the digestive system, showing me where my tummy troubles are has been as helpful as tips from people who have been there about daily life, facing tests and more. I am a big believer in sharing your story and experiences. This looks like a really cool place to do so.

No comments: